Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friday Five! (a day late!)

Ok, so maybe it's only 35 minutes late, but same thing. This'll end up publishing under 'Saturday'.

It's the Friday five. Just five random bits that, well, don't fit in with the theme of the blog, or I just don't feel like making a full blog post for.


1. I want to start a new set of blog postings. Most of what I post is memes and my stuff from writers group on Tuesday. So I want to get something a little more... me on here. So I'm going to start posting something on Wednesdays, leaving it so I post Monday-Friday with the weekends off. I want to call it something catchy, and the title I have picked out... it has possible problems. Now, my question to you lovely readers: Does the title 'The Wednesday Word' sound too religious? Part of me says it sounds fine and is a lovely play on words, fits in with the fact that this is a writing blog, and it also sounds like a news paper, which I think is cute. The other part of me says it sounds like I'm going to be spewing religion at people and that it'll be a turn off to any possible new readers if they just look at the 'Wednesday Word' title and nothing else. (I'm not saying that religion is a bad thing, I just don't believe in shoving one's beliefs on other people).


2. I'm gunna post some cute videos! Cause they're so cute!
This first one is a cute, love video called Love Language. I found it on Tumblr
This second one is an AWESOME homage to American Psycho. Like awesome to the power of awesome. That's how awesome it is.


3. I'm addicted to The Oregon Trail on facebook. I've made it to Oregon all three times I've set out, so now I'm trying to see how many times I make it there before I finally lose. My best friend is addicted to it as well, and she hasn't made it once to Oregon. I must be one lucky wench! ;P


4. Oh! Build-a-Bear has one of the WEIRDEST interview processes EVER. If you have the chance, apply to a Build-a-Bear just to see what the interview is like. It's not like a normal interview where you sit there and answer questions. No. You play games and be loud and you end up answering one question. That's it. It's like one of the coolest interviews I have EVER done.


5. I'm trying to figure out if Who's Line Is It Anyway? is funner with the sound on, or off. I have it on mute right now, and it's funny to see them making all these loud movements, but there's no sound. So it's funny. Any opinions?

1 comment:

  1. 1) I don't think Wednesday Word sounds too religious.
    2) Can't actually watch those at the moment cuz I'm in the school computer lab, but will take your word for it. :)
    3) Oh, Oregon Trail. Remember when it was just a game in elementary school?
    4) That does sound like fun. :D Somehow, it's not surprising. Build-A-Bear is one of the funnest places on earth.
    5) Can't give a balanced opinion at the moment because, well, computer lab.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...