Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday's Five...

...songs that have made it onto my story Soundtracks

1. Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys Yes, a whole CD. A story I'm working on was born of listening to the CD, so there it is, on my playlist for it.

2. Hurricane by 30 Seconds to Mars From a post-apocalyptic story idea I had once. It's actually the only song on the playlist right now.

3. Most of the songs from The Greatest Show Unearthed by Creature Feature I have a character in this story (the one I was going to write about last NaNo and wasn't able to) who is based off of these songs.

4. Love songs Cause I'm a romance writer, and what kind of romance playlist would it be without love songs?

5. Other songs that fit the story Why yes, I have run out of ideas/gotten lazy. I think this is self explanatory :P

In other news... Keep Japan in your thoughts, I'm sure everyone has heard about the earthquakes and tsunamis that hit them last night. One of my old friends lives there and I have yet to hear from her as to if she's ok and another friend of mine has a sister who's living there. Please keep them in your thoughts.

Also, theres a contest to with signed copies of the 5 Breathless books. Click the picture to find out how to win them!


That is all :D

Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry about your friend and your other friend's sister. Here's hoping they're alright.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...