Saturday, March 26, 2011

Informal review of If I Stay by Gayle Forman

It's too late to do a formal thing, and this week I've been too lazy to do much. On that note, I probably won't be posting much, if anything, this coming week. Gunna buckle down and do homework.

But on to the awesomeness that is If I Stay. *SPOILER ALERT**

All I can say is that I love it. It made me cry! And the love story between Mia and Adam...

I don't think I can even really bring up words to describe how much I loved this book. I tried to finish reading it in one night, but I started reading later and ended up forcing myself to go to bed at 4 am cause I had to get up this morning. But I finished it in two nights. I can't wait for the second one! I am so glad I picked this book up.

It reminded me a lot of The Lovely Bones, just better. Don't get me wrong, The Lovely Bones was a good book (even though I found it a little hard to get through at some points).

I did learn something though: Yo-Yo Ma is a classical musician. I always thought he was some 80's rapper >.> Well, you learn something new every day!

Now, I wait impatiently for my copy of Where She Went.

PS, I HATE when they kill kids in stories and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...