Monday, March 14, 2011

REVIEW: Cloaked by Alex Flinn

Title: Cloaked
Author: Alex Flinn

Summary (from author's site): I’m not your average hero. I actually wasn’t your average anything. Just a poor guy working an after-school job at a South Beach shoe repair shop to help his mom make ends meet. But a little magic changed it all.

It all started with the curse. And the frognapping. And one hot-looking princess, who asked me to lead a rescue mission.

There wasn’t a fairy godmother or any of that. And even though I fell in love along the way, what happened to me is unlike any fairy tale I’ve ever heard. Before I knew it, I was spying with a flock of enchanted swans, talking (yes, talking!) to a fox named Todd, and nearly trampled by giants in the Everglades. 

Don’t believe me? I didn’t believe it either. But you’ll see. Because I 
knew it all was true, the  second I got CLOAKED.

Review: This book was all right. I felt shew over went on all of the fairy tales used at one time. I also felt a little jilted as the bad guy seemed to keep getting forgotten. Maybe I just read it too close to Beastly, but this book just didn't wow me the way the other one did.

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...