Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Five!

It's the Friday five. Just five random bits that, well, don't fit in with the theme of the blog, or I just don't feel like making a full blog post for.


1. I got new pens! I use purple Pentel EnerGel pens, which are expensive in the store (2 for 6 bucks). I had lost one and the other one sadly died, so I threw it away. I then found out that I can get refills for the pen for cheaper than the pen, but I needed a pen shell to put the refill in to. So I bought new ones. I love these pens :) They write so nicely and the purple is a bright purple, not a so-dark-it's-almost-black type purple.


2. I won a book in a contest held by Down the Rabbit Hole! Yey! It's called Where She Went by Gayle Forman. It's part two to If I Stay, which I haven't actually read. But that's fine! Gives me the reason to buy it!  I'll have more about it when I get it in the mail :)


3. I am now, officially, minoring in Creative Writing at my college! For those who don't know, I am majoring in Professional Writing.


4. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I'd say what for but I'm afraid of jinxing it by telling too many people. I'll update about that after the 2nd, but keep your fingers crossed anyhow!


5. I don't have very many interesting things to write for this. How lame of me :P


That's all I got. Maybe next week'll be better :/


Laters!

1 comment:

  1. You won Where She Went??? I'm soooo jealous! And you haven't read If I Stay yet? Get yourself to a library or bookstore today and get your hands on it! You won't be disappointed.

    Erin @ Quitting My Day Job

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...