There was an error in this gadget

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Five!

It's the Friday five. Just five random bits that, well, don't fit in with the theme of the blog, or I just don't feel like making a full blog post for.

1. I learned (from Qzie) this super cute code thingy. Go to Facebook and copy this code into the address bar (just the code, not the url as well)
javascript:(function(){fcb=function(d){ktndata=d;var p=document.getElementsByTagName('img');for(var i in p){p[i].width=p[i].width;p[i].height=p[i].height;p[i].src=d.items[Math.floor(Math.random()*(d.items.length))].media.m;}};if(typeof ktndata=='undefined'){var jp=document.createElement('script');jp.setAttribute('type','text/javascript'); jp.setAttribute('src','http://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public.gne? tags=kitten&tagmode=any&format=json&jsoncallback=fcb'); document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(jp);} else{fcb(ktndata);}})()
Don't worry, as soon as you change pages, it goes away, so it wont stay that way for ever. But it's so cute!


2. My roommate got a laptop today, so there should be more writing done. Yey! Her last laptop randomly died, so she had to get a new one. She finally has. NaNo will be better this year! We write together, and her not having a computer messes with the flow of things.


3. My dog is going to be getting his balls chopped off. Know what that means? CONE OF SHAME! I'll post a picture of him if he ends up in one.


4. It's raining. Rain makes me SO happy! I love when it rains. It doesn't rain out here in SoCal very often, so when it does, I become a happy Jesi. :D


5. I've seen(am going to have seen) two movies this week. The Roommate was pleasantly creepy. The roommate chick freaked me out and I am glad I don't actually go to campus for my schooling. I never want a roommate who isn't someone I know personally. *shivers* Second movie is Unknown with Liam Neeson. I LOVE Liam Neeson. He's so smexy, and his voice is so delicious. Like Patrick Stump, who I -if I could- would marry his voice, both singing and speaking *swoons*


Thus ends my Friday Five! Have a good weekend! Happy Presidents day! (is that something normally said? haha)


Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...