Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HOT

That's totally NOT the song I'm listening to, but 'I Don't Care' just doesn't fit with this post, haha.

*clears throat* Oh my god! Two posts in the same day, right after each other? What, is the world coming to an end? Well... maybe, but no! I thought this deserved it's own blog, and I had to pick a deserving title, so HOT by Avil Lavigne is what I chose.

Qzie, over at Qzie and the Writing Process, had given me a blogger award. Yey me! She thinks I have a stylish blog. What that means, I have no clue, but it's so pretty, I had to share!

Ain't it pretty?? I think it is. So shiney... ahem. Anyways, this award come with some rules. Let's share those here, shall we? 

1) Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them.
2) Share seven things about yourself.
3) Pass the award the bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are great.
4) Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know about the award.
Rule one, check. Rule two... here we go!

1. I don't like writing on normal lined notebooks. Actually I have never filled one of those, ever. I use graph paper notebooks and since I started using them, have filled up two and am on my third in the past... year or so. I love them!
2. My best friend and I have the same name, save for the spelling.
3. I love doing special effects make-up for mine and my friends cosplays.
4. My best friend and I are so awesome when we're together that the universe tries to kill us. (I'm not being a smart ass here, I mean it. We get together and cars just come FLYING at us. We've been in more near accidents when we're together than anyone else in the history of cars. I swear. Next it'll be planes *knocks on wood* Luckily Jaz is a good driver 0.0)
5. I like Flo Rida. I admit it.
6. I want to have a book on the banned list AND and book used in a school curriculum.
7. My bangs used to be so... evil that I could make them into horns and they would stay, without ANYTHING in them. My mom cut them off and since they've grown back in, they don't do that anymore, but it was so cool.

Ok, rule two, check. Rule three:

The blogs I chose are:
Jasmine's Corner
The Book of Writing
Musings of a Diabolical Writer
The Writer's Corner

Now off to tell them about their award that is so shiney! *gets distracted by the award*

Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe first your book will be banned, then in the future it'll be taught? *Shrug* Like anything by George Orwell.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...