Tuesday, February 15, 2011

100 Books in a Year!







2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge

JesiMarie has


read 16 books toward her goal of 100 books. 
hide

I want to read more, so here I go! I HOPE I can do this! Fingers crossed!

Challenge Details
• Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011
• Rules - Read 100 or more books in 2011
• All books can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
• Only print books and ebooks count (no audiobooks).
• You can join anytime.
• At the beginning of Jan 2011, I will add a link so you can add your reviews but this is not obligatory.
• You don't have to have a blog to join in - for those without a blog just FILL IN THIS FORM and I will add you to the list - just join the discussion in the comments section to let us know when you've read a book and what you thought of it! :)
• You can also follow each other's progress and chat about the VC books you read on twitter too - just use #100BooksInAYear :)




Currently-Reading


The Iron Witch

}









JesiMarie's bookshelf: to-read


The Ghost and the GothI Am Number FourA Kiss in TimeTommylandForgive My FinsIf I Stay

More of JesiMarie's books »
JesiMarie's to-read book recommendations, reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists


JesiMarie's bookshelf: read


The Ghost and the GothI Am Number FourA Kiss in TimeTommylandForgive My FinsIf I Stay

More of JesiMarie's books »
JesiMarie's  book recommendations, reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this book alot, keeping in mind it is meant to have a teen audience. It reminds me of a beauty & the beast type story. You can tell that Houck was inspired by the twilight books(which I didn't like-that woman is very simple/sheltered in her writing) but luckily she can write so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...