Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love Game

I'm writing again! I haven't written anything in weeks, but I finally got part of something out. Well ok, that's a lie, but I haven't gotten much out in the past few weeks besides the five minute prompts for writers group and a bit on an idea I have. No, I don't think I'll be talking about that lest I talk it out too much, which would be bad.

I'm having a problem with my story though: I have a ghost but I don't know what he wants. I can't just have him there for no reason, that's very anti-climatic and gives no reason to the story. I have over 1,000 words, a title, and an ending, but I have no clue what to do with the ghost. Anyone got any ideas? What I have so far is he's shown up and made the computer screen explode and now he's just floating above the desk. Why is he there? What does he want? I have the story of why he's dead in my head, but I have no clue why he's there. Does he just need to tell someone his story? Does he just want to visit? I need something interesting! FYI, he's a monk from Japan.

So, any thoughts anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Japanese ghost monk. Huh, cool.
    1) Keep writing and see what happens?
    2) VENGEANCE! No, that doesn't sound very monk-like.
    3) Maybe he died before he could do the one thing he always wanted to do in life.

    I dunno. Getting any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to keep writing and it failed me. I ended up staring at it, not sure where to go next. But I did finally figure out what to do! Thanks for your suggestions :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...