Thursday, September 16, 2010

With Arms Wide Open

I got my a new book, The Writing Diet. I've moved from reading the Blogging book, to the Romance Novel book, and now to this one. Cause I want to read this one. I'm about half way through it or so. It's interesting, actually, and I'm going to give it a try. Then I'll go back to The Complete Idiot's Guide to Publishing Your Romance Novel then back to the Blogging book. Because I want to have the Romance book done before NaNo so I can use what I learn in it for my NaNo. Or at least I'm going to read the parts about writing a romance novel then go back to the publishing parts when I need them. I think, though, that I'll check out some more books on writing romance novels before I go back to the blogging book. Really, writing a book is a little more important than making this blog well known in the 'blogosphere' or whatever the book called it. But I'll get back to it eventually.

In other news, I have yet to figure out a way to make Miwordy work for next year without burning myself out. I'm slowly working on novel ideas (*gigglesnort*) for all six novels of next year. This'll be fun! Yey!

I haven't done any writing recently. That makes me sad. But I have done reading. So I guess that makes up for it.

I still owe people stories in my shop of Gaia, dang it. I need to get back to work!

Well, that' all I can think of to write here, so, Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up too much for "not writing." Sometimes we have to stop and let something come in (your learning through reading those books) before anything can go out. Besides, writing a blog post IS writing. It sparks your creativity, whether you realize it or not. Most writers say write something every day, even if you don't like it and delete it the next day. Doesn't matter what it is, just write. You're doing great, kiddo.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...