Monday, September 13, 2010

Big, Blonde, and Beautiful

Oh yeah, that's the song that's playing right now. I think I may start putting the song that's playing as the topic of my posts, at least until I have something to write about that deserves the title heading, like "OMG I GOT ACCEPTED BY AN AGENT!!!" and one day, oh yes, one day it will state that! Moowahahahahahahahaha!!

Evil laughter is so much fun, hehe.

Anyhows, I'm a slow reader. I wish I was a faster reader but I'm not. Insert big ol' sad face here. I'm seriously not very far in Blogging for Dummies cause I suck like that, but oh well, I'll get through it before I have to return it to the library. I got The Complete Idioit's Guide to Getting your Romance Published (which yesterday I called writing a romance novel or something like that) in the mail today. I want to read it, but if I start in on it, I'll never finish the blogging one. I need to get reading!!!

In other news, I have't written anything but this blog in a few days. I need to get on that. But my excuse is that I've been searching for schools to major in Creative Writing. It's not as easy as it should be because I don't do good having to go to a campus so I'm looking for online schools. I have two now one that I found a while ago, but I want to have back ups in case I don't get in to one. I'm thinking of taking creative writing at one of them and professional writing at the other when I'm done with creative writing. Oh yeah, I'm an over achiever, I suppose, haha.

I'm still trying to decide exactly what I want to do, other than be a published author. Either college professor for creative writing or a book editor for a publishing company. Still deciding.

Hmm...

My goals for writing: have a book on the banned book list and have a book in the school curriculum. Far fetched? Only that second one, I'm sure.

Anyways, that's all I can think of for this. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...