Friday, August 26, 2011

Drop it like it's hot

That's right. I won. It's awesome.

And not only did I win, but I finished by story at a whopping 64,129 words. I was afraid that I wouldn't make it far past 50,000. Well look at that! I kicked my own worries in the bum with 14, 129 words!

Now it's time to edit, edit, edit. And hope it's good. I think it's good. I like it. I'm happy with it. It needs some work, but it'll get polished then queried out!

Now to think about either writing part two in November (if I do November, it depends on if I get a job and school and all that) or writing the other idea I have. Both of which are int he works as far as plot.

Any how, good luck to all of those who are still working!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...