Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Time for Friday...

We have a winner from the poll last Friday! (Jeez, it's been a week already?)
The new title of Friday Five is Friday Faves! Woohoo! Thanks to those of you who voted :D

Now, onto the Friday Faves

1. I had this dream last night that I started sending out query letters to agents for the manuscript that I recently finished writing before my dad even returned the first round of his edits. Two agents wanted to see more and I was all like "Crap, what am I going to tell them? I don't have the manuscript!" I think I was going to tell them that it was going to take a week or so to get it to them cause my computer had just crashed. I woke up with a serious "wtf?" feeling.

2. This song, right here, is like, complete awesome *swoons over Adam Levine*
Not only is it an awesome song, but it's full of word play which is like, super awesome. I LOVE word play like there ain't no tomorrow. Adam Levine's voice makes it that much more great. God, I swear, one day I will hug him!

3. I think I may have found someone to do my new banner. Yey! More news on that soon!

That's all I can think of for this week! I need to start posting more. I'm working on it! I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...