Monday, September 5, 2011

Hello fellow campaigners!

I wanted to take  a quick moment and say hello to you all and let you all in on a little something (ooo scandalous *insert Damn You Look Good and I'm Drunk(Scandalous) by Cobra Starship here*).

I'm slowly working on getting around to all my groups and introducing myself and adding all of the blogs to my google reader. I joined four groups so it's taking a little time. I also have to get my first assignment in all three of my college classes done before next Monday or I get dropped from my classes, and I'm trying to balance all this with my new job.

But it will get done! I swear!

Until then, hello to you all! And welcome!

7 comments:

  1. Hello. I hope everything works out for you in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jesi Marie, I'm a fellow Campaigner (mystery/suspense), dropping by to say hello. Glad to have found your blog. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck balancing everything. I know how hard that is. I'm sure you'll win at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that certainly sounds like some important stuff! Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a full schedule there! But keep at it ; I'm sure you'll get it all done. Just get the college stuff done first (says the mom of one college student lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to getting everything done. That's quite a feat, but I think you'll do it. Campaigners are not slackers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I've been enjoying all the campaign flash fiction I've been reading today. Really cool blog! nice to 'meet' you! New follower here:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...