Saturday, September 24, 2011

Friday Faves (a day late!)

Yesterday was a busy day! I'll use some of that business for my Friday Faves (a day late!).

1. Yesterday was my mom's birthday, and I had to work, and I went out with friends. But happy birthday to my Mom! I won't tell you her age, but I have a young mom :D

2. Last night, I saw Scott Pilgrim vs. The World at midnight. I know, the movie came out like last year, but there's a theater that's going to be showing it monthly and doing similar to the Rocky Horror Picture Show showings. Since last night was the first night, they had tons of special guests, including the director, the guy who wrote the original comic, and quite a few of the actors from the movie. Amongst them were Chris Evans (oh god I love him...) and Jason Schwartzman. I got to see them in person! Didn't get any pictures with them, but I did get video footage of the Q&A that I may post at a later date.

3. Beth Revis posted about this site on her tumblr. It's called Query Tracker and it helps you organize where you've sent your queries to and such. The guy who created yWriter (I don't have the link to his page right now) has something similar you can download to your computer called Sonar. I have that downloaded, but since I haven't sent any queries, I haven't used it yet, so I can't tell you about it.

That's about all I got for this week. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Laters!

1 comment:

  1. I think Jason Schwartzman is great. He's fantastic on HBO's Bored to Death.

    QueryTracker is a great tool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...