Monday, October 25, 2010

Sleep

I found this video on Becca Fitzpatrick's website (author of HUSH, HUSH and CRESCENDO). I think it's cute, even though I hate the song it's based off of. Enjoy!



I've been reading her blog, starting from the very beginning, from before she was published and looking for an agent. It's rather nice, actually. I like her older posts better than her newer ones but I guess that's because she's more about her life and the process and now she's all about the book and all her tours and what she's doing with the book(like blogs that mention her, where she's going on the book tour, so on and so forth). Just my opinion though. Her old posts make me want to post a post on here with the title of "OH MY GOD I GOT AN AGENT!!!1!" just to see how it feels LOL

I can't wait for NaNo. So few days! I'm almost scared to get to NaNo though, cause I don't know how the story's gunna go! Panic!!

EDIT: I take back what I said about her blog. I just hadn't read all the way through yet and was basing it on the very few I'd seen. ^.^;

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...