Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thriller

I think I'm going to call this NaNo a fail and take it as a learning experience. Not much of it I haven't learned before, but maybe this will actually get it into my head.


I don't do very well keeping at a story if I've talked it out too much. I spent a year forcing myself not to even think too much about my story line, but then come the beginning of November and... BAM, I talked about it. Too much. And all kinds of thoughts came flowing in and now I'm just like '...no.' It SUCKS, but ya know what? It's a learning experience. I'm just going to call it that.


There's also been a bunch of other crap that's been happening that I'm not even going to get into here. It's just a bad month... a rather cruddy year but a really bad month.


BUT! I am going to save this story for next year, hopefully think it out a little more and get things more worked out and plan out something for it and use it for the 6 novels thing. It'll be fine. :)


I'm going to get back to cleaning up my first NaNo, do that instead. Then hopefully when I'm done with it I can start sending out letters about it.


All right, I've got to go to dog training class.


Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...