Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I know I shouldn't be laughing but...

I find it highly ironic that the Stop Censoring thing I have up, is blocking a picture of a gay couple. So I'm going to laugh my ass off, cause it's funny.
Anyways, that thing is there to do more than block my two Angels. If you haven't heard, Congress went in to vote on censoring the internet today. A lot of places have been protesting it, including Tumblr. If this passes, placed like blogger, wordpress, Tumblr, livejournal, Facebook, and other sites that allow free posting will be shut down.

Go here to sign the petition and here will give you a little bit of information on it. Or you can click the Stop Censoring banner up there to go to another site to sign the petition and such.

And here I thought I lived in America...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...