Thursday, October 20, 2011

Holy Sheez!

Look at this. It's something I'm sure quite a few of you have seen already, But holy sheez! That low? Already??
11 days?? I am so not ready! It doesn't feel like it's almost NaNo yet! I--I don't know what to say! I don't know what to do!

I was just looking at the NaNo page and happened to see that and it took me by surprise. It was shocking. I mean, I have a story somewhat ready to be told and I have my homework planned out so that I'll be done with it all before November even starts so I don't have to worry about it. But... 11 days? 

I'm kind of... fearful of this.

I failed last years NaNo, made it to like 8,000 words or something like that. Maybe a little more, but no where NEAR where it should have been. But this year I think I can do it.

But 11 days? I need more time!

Is anyone else ready for NaNo? How many of you are doing NaNo?

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...