There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And there's more!

Hello, readers! Guess what today is?

If you guessed that it's the first day of June, then you're close-ish

If you guessed Dare Day or Flip a Coin Day (wow, some holidays) then yes, that's true, but not what I', betting at. But since it is Dare Day, anyone out there got a dare? I love dares! (Almost) Anything you dare I will do and take a picture to prove it! (wondering where I got these holidays? check this link; it's a site for bizzare holidays throughout the year. I found it on someone else's blog a little bit ago :) )

Now, the real answer is: the day I come back! Yes! It is the beginning of June and as I said, I would be back today! I finished my semester with an A and an A-, took my week and a half or so off to rest and relax, and now I am back! Let's party!!!


So, not only will I be returning to my blog posts, I will also be returning to Chrysalis. I hope to have a story done by the end of this week. Gotta stretch out those writing muscles.

I have a few things to post that I received but never got around to posting it here because I was going to post it when I got it in and when I got it in, I wasn't blogging. This is kinda an In My Mailbox post, just... not.

All right! Here we go!

First, I can't recall if I posted about getting this before. I mentioned that I won a copy of Where She Went and it came in the mail. Yey! I haven't read it yet. I had a whole slew of library books come in and since I can only have those for a short amount of time, I had to read those first. But I will get to this one! I am very excited to read it!

Second, I won this book from a giveaway on Goodreads. Again, I have yet to read it because of the same reason above, but soon! Yey!

From here
Third, and this one isn't to brag but I am so happy. You all know the iClue mystery contest that was going on? I won. That's another six awesome novels to read! All of which I've been wanting to read! *flops around* Yey!

OK *cough* enough of that.

Um... what else...

I need a list of what I'm going to be posting, yes? Maybe? Maybe that'll be my next post. I need to figure out what I'm doing. Shoulda done that before, huh? Oh well.

Anyways, I am so happy to be back! And I hope you guys are happy I'm back >.>

Here's to the future!

Laters!

1 comment:

  1. I've got such a long TBR list it's not funny! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...